Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sexual Bucket List


I was thinking I should get on some sort of schedule... a weekly post that happens on Tuesdays or something,  but sex is so unpredictable.  If I'm getting laid once a week I consider that awesome, but what if it happens twice? Or not at all one week? Do I queue up my experiences by posting only once a week, maybe skip the most boring, or do I just post as it happens when it happens?

For now, I think I'll just post as life allows, and experiences happen.

Today, I'm sitting in history class thinking about bucket lists; specifically sexual bucket lists.  I realize some of these may be controversial, but here are my top 10:

1. I want to have sex in the school before I graduate. Locker room fantasy preferred.
2. I want to have sex in a swimming pool.
3. I want to have sex in a car.
4. I want to have sex outside... camping, or in the mountains.
5. I want to fool around with a straight guy (I realize some people find this homophobic. I look at it as   helping a brother out)
6. I want to have sex at the gym.
7. I want to be the one to deflower a virgin.
8. I want to get blown at a club, by a stranger, in some dark back ally.
9. I want to have sex with a bisexual dude and his girlfriend (as long as I don't have to fuck her).
10. I want to masturbate in a class, or somewhere in public.

Have you done any of these things? If so, I'd love to hear your story.  Comment below, email me, or message me on Google+.

No comments:

Post a Comment