Monday, April 22, 2013

Rapunzel Gets Some Nuts at the Homo-Depot


I understand how Rapunzel must have felt being trapped in her tower. And I understand what she must have felt like when she finally got out.  I grew up in a tower of religiosity and over-protectiveness, which resulted in a lot of misunderstanding and dishonesty.  My parents tightened their hold when  I told them I was gay, but they don’t know I have a prince of my own who makes my tower bearable… and that prince is sex.

On Thursday my dad made me go to the Home Depot with him to pick up some supplies for the deck.  He thinks it will be good for me to do something “manly” with him…  and anything that requires hard work or getting your hands dirty is his type of manly work.  My dad is a bit oblivious to gay people, so to him, a hardware store is about the straightest place in the world.  He doesn’t seem to realize just how many gay people go nut shopping, lol.  They don’t call it the Homo-Depot for nothing!

We were in the stain isle when a 20-something caught my eye.  We played the look-but-pretend-not-to-look game for a bit while my dad blabbed about how I was going to do nothing this weekend but sand the deck to prepare  for a new coat of varnish.

My resolution came to mind: no fear; every look to be acknowledged; no opportunity missed.

I clenched my stomach.  “Dad, I think I’ve gotta use the bathroom.”

“Huh, yeah. Whatever, Marc.  Just hurry up.”

And my heart started racing.

My brain was working overtime.  How would I get the 20-something's attention without alerting my dad? Should I skip over to the next isle and try to catch his eye? Were the shelves open enough to see through them? Shit, I hadn't planned this out.  How about maybe squeezing the dude's ass as I passed him, with the hopes that my dad wouldn't see? Maybe I could pretend to adjust myself while my back was to my dad? Or would that be too subtle?

My brain does that sometimes – it underestimates my power as a pheromone and hormone heightened  a 18-year-old boy.   Before I could even think of how I was going to get the guy's attention, he nodded to me, glanced at my dad, and then started following me.

When we got into the bathroom, the guy spoke. “Hey, I'm Chad.”

“I'm Marc,” I responded.

“You're cute, but look really young.  Was that your dad?”

“I turned 18 last week.  You interested in me, or him?”
Chad grinned, “What you wanna do?”

“Can I take a picture of your dick for my little black book?” I asked shyly – failing to mention that my “little black book” was this blog... online... and public, * wink *.

“Sure. Just no face shots,” Chad replied, unbelting his pants.

Then he did something unexpected; instead of dropping his pants, he pulled them out.

“You'll have to come over here,” he grinned. “That way I know no face pics, and I get to see yours too.”
Chad

As soon as I got close enough and took the picture, he grabbed for my dick through my pants.

“Do you kiss?” he asked.

“Sure,” I responded – and his lips hit mine.

We found the larger handicapped stall, and dropped our pants to our knees.

“Have you ever done anything like this before?” he asked as he turned the lock on the stall door.

“No. You?”

“Once, but I want to all the time. You're so damn hot.”

He took his shirt off while his dick hardened, then pulled me into his body.  He was so warm. I have fallen in love with the feel of two human bodies pressing together in lust.  It makes me feel so alive.

Something Chad did that I really enjoyed was that he held the back of my head while he kissed me with one hand, while jacking me off with the other.  I kept trying to pull him in closer to me, but then there was no room for our hands to work each other's cocks.

So we switched to grinding on each other for a while.  I was pushed up against the bathroom wall. Our precum was sufficient to wet our bellies enough to create the perfect dick slip-and-slide.

That was when the bathroom door opened.

“Hey Marc, you in here?”

Chad recoiled briefly, but then dropped to his knees.

“Yeah, Dad.  Almost done.  Give me a second will ya?”  It was hard to keep my voice from cracking as Chad's lips slipped over my penis.

And I wasn't lying . I was almost done.  All I needed was a few more seconds.  I exploded all over Chad's face. He sputtered a bit and said something like “God, give a guy some warning next time.”

“Sorry,” I scrambled as I pulled my pants up and grabbed my shirt from off the floor.  “I've gotta go, thanks!”

I realize it was a little selfish of me to just leave him there in the stall to finish himself, but luckily my dad had spooked him enough he didn't seem too disappointed.  He seemed pretty unhappy about me cumming all over his face too, but can you tell when a guy's about to cum? Seriously.

The drive home was a little quieter than usual, but if dad noticed he didn't say anything.

Have you had any hot impromptu or public encounters? Tell me about them in the comments, and send me your pictures, damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment