Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Locker Room Swing and Miss

The week after my birthday brought a lot of changes that were odd for me. Ryan, who I consider a very close friend (with benefits), was distant. On Monday I was chatting on Google+ with some of you readers, and one of you suggested that maybe Ryan was upset with me because he wanted to fuck me on the day I lost my virginity, and I didn’t let him. 

So after some suggestions from that reader (you know who you are), during lunch I took Ryan into one of the less populated hallways, ducked into a doorway, and told him I was sorry and that I wanted to make it up to him. 

We made out a little bit, and got each other hard, but knew we were limited on time and weren’t in a private place. We agreed to pick up where we left off later. 

I admit I had a plan, hoping to not only do what I wanted to do to mend things with Ryan, but also thought I might have an opportunity to cross off the locker room fantasy from my Sexual Bucket List (also, suggested by the same reader. You all really should hit me up on Google+! Or Adult Friend Finder which I just discovered - I'm mybonerandme, obviously, ha). 

Ryan is never on time for swim. I think it’s because he likes to change in peace... or he’s busy fucking some kid before every swim practice, who knows... so I made sure I was late on Monday too. Our locker rooms in the pool area have individual showers, and after Ryan had changed into his speedo, he got into one of them to do the routine pre-pool rinse-off. 

As soon as he entered the shower and the coast was clear, I walked into the shower stall, dropped my towel, and pulled the curtain closed. The look of shock on Ryan’s face was priceless. 

“What are you doing?” he said, not accusatory, but with curiosity. 

“It’s later,” I said, my dick already hard. 

Ryan looked at my dick and flushed. “But we have to go,” he said. I could see that he was torn – we were supposed to go to practice, but his cock had started bursting out of his speedo. 

“Looks like we aren’t going to make it today,” I responded, running my hand down his hard, dripping body. I pulled his speedo down, grabbed his hips, and pulled our dicks together. Our mouths hit at about the same time, and we quickly found our familiar make-out rhythm. 

Ryan
I dropped to my knees and put Ryan’s hard cock into my mouth. We are familiar with each other and have fooled around quite a bit, so we both know exactly how to please each other. Ryan really likes his balls to be tickled and pulled while he’s getting head, and a quick squeeze at the base of his penis always releases a gush of pre-cum that, when combined with his normal cock flavor, tastes sweet and reminds me a bit of brown sugar. 

Ryan Hard

I worked his cock, savoring every drop of pre-cum, until his balls began to tighten. Like I said, we know each other pretty well, so it didn’t take him long to get close. 

“Don’t cum yet,” I said. “I want you inside me.” 

It wasn’t a lie, but it also wasn’t the full truth. I haven't liked bottoming so far, except the climax, but it also turned me on to know what kind of pleasure letting him into me would bring him. 

“Do you have condoms?” he asked, just as I was about to ask him the same question. 

“Shit, no. You?” 

He shook his head. 

Lesson learned: if you want a locker room fuck fantasy, make sure you have condoms and lube in the locker room. We were both a little disappointed.  I just can't seem to make this sex thing go over perfectly, ha.

“Well, let’s finish here, and go back to my place and start all over,” Ryan suggested, breathing heavily. 

I agreed. 

“Turn around,” he said, positioning me with my legs spread and my hands up against the shower wall. He soaped and rinsed my ass, then buried his face between my cheeks. 

I had never been eaten out before. Even with the messing around Ryan and I have done, we have never licked each other’s assholes. I can’t believe how good it feels – I’m a huge fan. I couldn’t help but allow my face to smash against the shower stall and moan. 

“You’re too loud,” Ryan laughed, coming up for air. 

“Fuck that was amazing.” 

Ryan soaped my ass again, but instead of rinsing it, this time he ground his dick in between my cheeks, and started thrusting. He reached around and grabbed my cock, pulling me into him with every harsh stroke. His hands were so soapy and slick and wet, and the water so warm, and his dick so hot sliding against my hole over and over that it didn’t take long before I felt my balls climb, my muscles tighten and my toes curl.

“I’m gunna…” I yelped. 

“Me too,” he moaned as I felt thick sticky cum shots pump onto my back and ass. 

That set me off even more, and I came all over the shower stall and Ryan’s hands. 

And now, I understand the benefit of shower sex. Sure, I masturbate in the shower for the quick and easy cleanup, so I don’t know why I was surprised to learn that it worked with sex too. 

We washed, rinsed, and toweled off, stealing each other’s lips and teasing each other’s dicks as we put our clothes back on. 

Never did make it to our swim practice that afternoon. Instead, we snuck out of the locker room and Ryan took me home. I had dinner with his family, and afterwards I let him fuck me. But that will have to be another blog post :)

Oh, and I’m pleased to say that Ryan is now back to his old self, and our friendship (with benefits) is back to where it was before I didn’t let him fuck me.  This weekend we even visited some college guys up at the U of U and had a great time... perhaps also another blog post for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment